I was nominated Grady P. Brown by for a Liebster Award. This award means that I have to answer eleven questions, tag eleven of my fellow bloggers and ask them eleven questions. Here are my answers to his.
1.) Do you enjoy anime and manga?
Oh god yes! Sometimes I can’t find one when I want to.
2.) What is your favorite pet?
I guess I should say my two dogs. I have pugs. Their personalities are much bigger than their little bodies.
3.) What country would you want to visit the most?
Hmmm…that’s a toughie. I have a list of places that I want to go. But if I had to choose I would have to say Russia. My husband is from there so I would love to meet the rest of his family, but not in the winter. No thank you.
4.) What would you describe as your favorite vacation experience?
It would be a mix of fun things to do and down time.
5.) If you enjoy superheroes, who is your favorite one?
Who doesn’t like superheroes? My favorite has always been Rogue from X-Men. People don’t realize just how powerful she actually is. Plus every now and again she has to deal with having too many voices in her head which is something that I can relate to because I have depression and completely understand how that feels.
6.) What is your opinion of pit bulls?
I don’t think they are as bad as people think they are. A dog is only as good as its owner.
7.) What kind of music do you enjoy?
All kinds really, although, I don’t like most of the music they put out these days.
8.) What makes you laugh the most?
My dogs. They are funny.
9.) What is your favorite season of the year?
Fall. I just love the colors, the cool weather, and Halloween is my favorite holiday.
10.) How would you describe as the perfect villain?
I think the villains who are trying to do something good but go about it the wrong way are much more compelling than those who are just evil for evil’s sake.
11.) What is your favorite dessert?
Anything with chocolate in it but my grandmother’s chocolate covered cookie balls are my all time favorites.
Here are my questions
- What is it about what you do that makes you passionate about it?
- Is there anything about your life that you would change?
- What makes you the happiest?
- What is your favorite book and/or movie genre?
- Is there any genre that you don’t like?
- Are you where you thought you be at this stage in your life?
- Is there a particular time period that you find interesting?
- What do you wish they had more of on TV?
- Do you even watch a lot of TV?
- What is your guilty pleasure (no judgment. I like Disney movies)
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?